<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 11, 2004

house of memories 

here I am, sitting at my family computer in my "house" typing this post. I don't think I could feel more out of place right now. I don't belong here, not at all.
I brought everything home today, and I was moved OUT by ten. we're supposed to turn in our keys by 1pm. well, good ol' me didn't, because James had slept in, and he needed help cleaning, help that adam and the other james were NOT there to provide.
so, I could have turned in my key by 10, but I didn't. I should have, as I got charged 150$ for staying "an extra day." well, how nice. we try to make your apartment clean- and I turn in my keys by 1:30-1:45 and you charge me half a month's rent? that's NICE. I was totally pissed off. my only hope now is that they don't go through with the charge, but there's little hope of that.
so of course, thanks to the faithful help of--- oh, wait. it was just me and JAMES cleaning the apartment.

go to ben and emily's for dinner- and I'm collapsing. I didn't get ANY sleep, and I had been up for a crappy long time. so I fall asleep for like 30 minutes there.
Then I eat, come home, and fall asleep on the couch HERE for a couple hours. then I wake up and try to go upstairs to sleep. wait, THAT'S not happening. it would be nice if I could SLEEP here.

I come up stairs, and the area that brandon didn't want me to have has suddenly been designated as "mine." well, I had decided I DIDN'T want It! >:| of course, the floor is like a fucking magott-ridden pit of hell, so I get to clean THAT up, tommorow.
I'm highly debating just LEAVING. taking all my stuff and driving somewhere. sleeping in my blazer down by the river and working at IHOP.

speaking of jobs, I might get a job at IHOP. who knows? but they need someone for graveyard shift. maybe I'll get it.

this keyboard is yiddish or german or something crappy, and other than the fact that it's a qwerty keyboard and I can still type like mad on it, all of the keys are different. you want to find a |? oh, that's right! let's move it. and because we're german we'll make the spacebar shaped differently, too! oh, and what the hell is up with these extra A and O keys? man, I hate this keyboard.

The sooner I get a job, the sooner I'm OUT of here, I think. I need a job. desperately.

Comments: Post a Comment