<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 10, 2004

thoughts- on things. (how creative!) 

hmm.... I'm trying to fix that crappy angelfire background glitch in the archives. it doesn't want to, apparently. I'm very angry with one of Nikki's friends, not because he's generally an ass, but because he's totally ignoring her. friends or otherwise, she deserves some sort of an answer, and ignoring your friends isn't gentleman-like.

my room is completely devoid of life, and my cat sophie thinks she's going to be abandoned, again. she's going home with me for the summer, I'm not going to abandon her- not that her previous owners had much choice.

surprisingly, there has been little-or-no conflict with James. I would expect that there would have been, especially now that we're moving out and everything is hectic around here. but, there's way less. I think we're both relieved that we're not living with the other again- but I'm slightly worried that he will carry some hard feelings with him.

I got an applicaiton for IHOP. at this point, I'd work anywhere.... Norman is super crappy for jobs. I'll find one eventually, though.

Comments: Post a Comment