<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 30, 2003

I didn't have a great day. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.
It started off with me driving to the airport to pick up Amanda, who had just gotten in from Philedelphia. They had lost her luggage, so she had to have them send it to the dorms...
She took me to taste of india as thanks (best thanks, ever.) and I stuffed myself silly on Indian food.

And here's where my day went bad. "How?" you may be thinking to yourself, sitting in your computer chair and peering at my white type on the black screen. How, you ask?
That lunch affected everything else. well, actually... yeah it was the lunch.

First off, and this really was the problem, is I should have taken a nap. I was wicked tired after that huge lunch, and my reaction was to decide to go to James' aprtment and play settlers.

The second mistake was getting into a foolish and DUMB argument with Erin (something I tend to do a lot) on my tired brain and my groaning (not growling) stomach.

Then there was Raymond. I hope we've already dealt with this, and I would like to let you know, Raymond, that I am not trying to use my blogger as a weapon. I am trying to record my damn day.

after leaving james' apartment, I tried to tell raymond something had made me mad and he went off on how dramatic I am.
Yes. I am dramatic. In fact, I could honestly say that I am easily in the top five most dramatic people in this dorm. Two of the other four would have to be RAYMOND (everyone agrees, hands down.) and Pamela. then maybe one of the Amandas. I haven't thought up fifth yet.
However, when I try to say "____ upset me/ hurt me," I am not being dramatic. I am being serious. before I post more on this topic I want to speak to raymond about it so I cannot be accused of stabbing anyone (thanks to both erin and sarah this has actually become an issue, even though this is only my own personal site. the problem is, and i agree with both of them, is that the people who read this site might have been mentioned somewhere, and It's easier if no one thinks I am trying to stab.).

Then there was the advent workshop. it was pretty fun. I made the most kickass paper crane ever, one that could probably kill bruce lee with a single papercut!
but... I somehow managed to screw up there, too.

I am getting so tired of messing someones nest up no matter what I do. If I try to make myself happy, someone gets pissed. If I try to clean my room, someone gets pissed. If I try to tell people how I'm feeling, they get pissed. I try to be honest, pissed. I try to reassure someone and then they get pissed. you can see where this is going.

You may just be sitting there thinking, "Oh, it's just erik, he's such a drama queen!"
But, let's look at the statistics.

1) I let people take advantage of me constantly, and then when I don't want to be taken advantage of, they get upset. I actually am not talking about any one specific person.
2) of the... ten odd women in my life, over half are otherwise occupied, one wants no commitments, and the rest are too young to consider.

I will say, however, that I don't particularly want to date any of them. That doesn't mean it isn't upsetting- It is, because there isn't anyone that I WOULD want to date (at all and out of the group of cool ones) that I have found.

3) Out of the people I have to live with, I can't get along with two at all.

4) My car thinks I abuse it, and refuses to behave.

5) I had to explain to Jeff how to pop a zit today...

6) I have only tommorow (today, considering the time) to tell the housing people I am not going to be here next year.

7)I want to go to Mangum tommorow (and won't be able to)

8) I'm almost out of potato soup, period, and I have no food money left at OU at all (3 meals...)

9) I can't run away and shirk all my responsibilities,

10) people give me advice I REALLY don't like but wonder about,

and 11) I just realized I have no cups in my room.

Okay. so I was really digging for that last one... and maybe that one about jeff, too. hell. I don't know.



People should only make big decisions when they understand the consequences- completely.