<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 28, 2003

I get to go to OKC tommorow (later today) with my mom and eat at some mongolian barbeque- and then we're going to go shopping for some gloves for me!
As some of you may know, I am missing most of my right thumb. this makes getting a pair of gloves difficult (and probably expensive, too) so I am going to get one or two pairs that I can try to keep a life time.
Ideally, I want a pair of black leather gloves, but we'll see. then I can take them to an alteration shop and have them changed around!

I wouldn't really need them at all... but.... my snakebite is acting up- when the weather's cold it get's ridiculously frigid, and you gotta keep the stump warm!

I think at least sometimes I am going to wear only one of the gloves- the right one, of course. people will be like, "why is he wearing only one glove? what??? what's wrong with his... holy shit. I DON'T want to mess with him.!"

okay, so maybe not exactly that. but it'll be funny. and people will try REALLY hard not to show that they are looking. I love it when people do that.

I think I am going to go down to the mall tommorow, too, and see if I can't get a black steel zippo. why? I have no idea. want a nice lighter, i suppose.
and some nice pipes, even though I am not going to smoke much at all....?

weird weird me!

Comments: Post a Comment