<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 29, 2003

My mom cooked her famous potato soup for the reunion. It's the best potato soup I've ever had; it makes the Olive Garden look like a 6X6 square of dirt.

I read a really depressing blog... written by a girl I don't know. They're really depressed and think they should die. They didn't have any contact button, which dissapointed me, because I wanted a way to contact them or something.

I mean, I've been there- I've been depressed and almost suicidal, and I've felt worthless... and pointless. I just wish I could reach out to her and say hey, You're worth something, everyone is. But it won't help... at least it probably won't. It made me feel a little better to know that there were people out there who felt like me; but no one else could change the way I felt; only I could.

Whispering shadows
The crack of the midnight air
the streetlight stalks me

Comments: Post a Comment