<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 25, 2003

Sarah Rhoades, YOU MADE MY DAY!!! I was sitting here, doing nothing, when I decided to surf the internet, see if donald had BOTHERED to write anything INTRESTING in his journal, and see if Sarah had updated either.
I check, and what do I find? one of my poems and a "not dirty at all, is it?" commentary followed by I love you erik!!!
I BURST out laughing and my headache is gone! that was great! now I think I am going to bug donald with lyrics from alienantfarm's new cd IT KICKS ASS because he is playing Counter-Strike and the last time I played Starcontrol he crashed it on purpose. JERK!!
not really, donald.
I love you man, you know that.
you aren't a jerk... JERK!

anyway... that seems like cheating!

Tell me I am, verve
Without you talent lies dead
Take it all, never



Comments: Post a Comment