<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 28, 2003

Regarding the post I made (my short story post)- because Sarah commented... I felt I had to respond [The afforementioned post has since been removed].
Look folks. that could be taken as offensive, BUT if anyone is intelligent about it, they shouldn't be offended. especially if they read it. It IS MOST definetly not a jab. I promise. I have forgiven the parties stated, or at least one of them (an "I forgive you" only counts if it's personal) so it's really just me letting out my feelings. If somone takes it as a stab, I apologize. however, if you read it, It's not stablike at all. It's me being confused, and then moving on. Jeez! All of you, YOU should know that I'm not a stabber! I DON'T STAB!!! jeez.... that one got me like a knife through the heart!

that wasn't that funny...a bad joke, actually. So I finally got a chance to sit down and watch all of 28 days later. all of it, without many interruptions. It was good, I was very much impressed with the cinematography and acting, and the plot was pretty intresting as well.
It didn't explain too much, making people easily see silly flaws. it left a good bit to the imagination and Imagine I did....


It was really good. you should watch it.

I wasn't stabbing. I promise. I'm sorry it looks that way... and if it really does offend someone, I guess I'll take it down.

Stagnant day-old blood
angry flies and carrion
among it, movement

Comments: Post a Comment