<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 27, 2003

YESSS! I got permission to put up a picture taken by peter may! kickin'! so now my link to stetson can be complete!!
Thanks to Peter May for the picture of the Pigmy rattlesnake (left)
Thanks to the Pig team for their awsome site, which all of you should check out.
Sistrurus Miliarius, or the Pigmy rattlesnake, kicks it hardcore. the one "living" at my house is named Millie, but we don't hold her. I learned my lesson there... heheh. She's about 18 or 20 inches long, it's hard to get a measurement, exactly, and is pretty much a full grown western pigmy (S. m. streckeri).
I think I will have to start a new blog regarding the things I learn about snakes. or maybe not. we'll see.

Single carelessness
A star dies alone in space
Filled with sarcasm

Comments: Post a Comment