<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 8, 2007

curiousity has always been an ugly cat 

and maligned, too. has anyone ever noticed that?

why do you want to know?

just let it go.

who cares?

it's not like it's important information anyway.


our society sucks. a lot. every single day we expect people to know things that they don't, and yet, every single day we teach people NOT TO ASK questions.

well, how the fuck do you expect me to learn if I don't ask questions?

I'm alwaYS going to be asking questions. like questions about this house. I want to know everything there is to know about it. and what's wrong with that? nothing. I understand, however, that social norms suggest I don't hunt down the previous owner and start rifling through his personal life for answers. (By the way, I actually met him at a party the other night. our neighbor Jeff was having his 40th birthday party, and the previous owner was there. I thanked him for the refrigerator he left in the garage. I guess that makes me a prick. but he was really drunk, and I thought it'd be the best time to say anything about it.)

I'm always going to be asking inane questions. I want the answers- I'm going to store them for everyone. so give them to me.

you hear a cat, it reminds you of me because I meow. I am now associated with felines. now, my question is what makes that kind of connection in your head? cats meow all the time. why am I connected with them? my meow is not the same thing.

I find a random web page on the internet. the poster (or perhaps creator) seems to be going through some personal issues. it's a private webjournal I found through the "next blog" feature on our blogger pages.

they aren't from this country. wItalichere are they from? what do they look like? why do they have a completely private web page? and why don't they answer their comments?

none of these questions are my business. yet I have these questions, all the time.

I had a completely insane lady come in tonight. she put a gallon of water, 12 oz can of pop, and a 2 liter on the counter. she handed me three dollars and told me that she also wanted cigarettes.
now I don't know where YOU might be from, but I have no idea where you could buy all of those items for under three dollars.
I told her she didn't have enough money to buy everything. In response, she told me that she was old enough to buy cigarettes.

that's great, but you STILL don't have enough money to buy anything. the conversation went to antarctica from there.

what makes someone that completely nuts?

how does an automatic transmission reallly work?

why is the pontiac aztec built on a van chassis?

why would Ford Motor company think it was a good marketing strategy to start naming everything with the letter F as the beginning letter of the word (in order to match Ford- exampes are the Focus, the Freestyle, the Fusion, the Five Hundred)

why do people think that Mazda and Ford are seperate companies? Mazda is ford owned. most mazda cars are built on the same platform as some ford car or other. the ford fusion, mercury milan, lincoln zephyr and mazda 6 all share the same chassis. Mazda = ford, for all intents and purposes.

Jay leno is an avid car collector. he owns an original stanley steamer (that is, a steam powered car they quit making sometime in the early 1900's), a turbine powered motorcycle that produces 320 hp at 53,000 rpm (yes. that's right. I didn't typo) and can go 227 miles per hour. it's called the y2k MTT turbine SUPERBIKE.
he also owns something called the blastolene special. it's basically... a racecar made out of a tank engine.
why do I know this? I don't know. I was curious about something and it led to something else which mentioned Jay leno and his car collection.

front loading washers are cool. and that's all for now!

Comments:
I'm sorry you were in a bad mood yesterday.

I was trying to cheer you up with the cat thing by letting you know I was thinking about you guys when I was in Georgia. Sorry if I offended you.
 
Post a Comment