<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 8, 2005

useless information 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
C H A R L E S T O N

Here's something uselss I'm sure you'll all care about- the charleston coding system. CON would be $1.90. It's used to designate cost, apparently.


Osco is going well- except that I'm NOT getting enough hours for what they're paying me. I'm going through PIC training there AGAIN, and this entire thing has been one huge impressive story to tell.

The other day I call my old book keeper to see why I hadn't recieved my vacation check yet, and she says "they should have sent it to you, You usually get it a few weeks after termination."
Termination? what?
"well, you quit, didn't you? I turned in a term paper on you."
*sigh.*
I didn't quit, but it's really besides the point- Things like this AREN'T a new problem, by any means.
I'm still employed, her "term" sheet didn't stop that because I switched divisions. however, it made it impossible for me to currently set up direct deposit with my paycheck because Central Drug has me as an employee but the Albertsons main system doesn't think my social security number exists.
Whatever.
So now I'm looking for another, second job. I applied at target and T-mobile, I'm thinking about applying at a bank, at Quiktrip (when tracy contacts her cousin, who is a manager there), at Dillons... I don't know where else. Blockbuster, maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment