<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 26, 2005

eaaghhh 

what am I doing? what am I doing...??? I can't write- at least it seems that way. I mean, I'm writing more now than I was a week ago, but it feels like I can't write!


My job is a HUGE mess, at this point. No, everything is GOING fine, but for god's sakes- I'm caught between a boss who makes unreasonable requests and a fellow supervisor who is a raging- and yes, I mean raging- bitch.

I'm beginning to hate my job. hate it. hate. It's nice to be called in and get more extra hours- right? It happens all the time. Which would be okay except that there's nothing to do at work, not even work, most of the time, and I'm the only one who seems to care about some of the things there. Am I starting to not care? I don't know, maybe. It's non-compliance, unprofesionalism (which I'm not sure is an exact word but who gives a flying fuck), and bullshit all the way. Half of these people are just burned, and mean BURNED out on their jobs, just repeating the same routine....

My story is in shambles. I had a plan, but then I got it too detailed, or didn't write fast enough, or was too depressed when I started it so it's too dark- I DON'T KNOW! whatever the hell the reason I don't like parts of it, they just don't hold up. FUCK!

Obviously, I'm not in a good mood. I'm tired... of being snapped at, of being called in, of listening to old and crotchety racist/sexist/inferiorists. tired. tired. tired.

Actually, this is really helping me feel better. thank god. I needed to post.

Comments: Post a Comment