<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 3, 2004

For someone who likes maddox so much, you certainly are concerned with whether or not being named on someone's site is "infringment."

I apparently offended someone by posting their name on here. I also apparently "vioated their rights" by doing so. wow. didn't know it meant that much, how could erik possibly have a enough influence to make anyone hate someone more?
I named someone on my page and they freak. why? maybe it matters to them that people they don't even know will come and read this and judge them. NO one is going to hate you more because of reading this, get over it.

I think the thing is, this is my personal site. I am not responsible for who reads it, and people aren't forced to read it. if I post something that you said to me (Pamela) that's my right. it's freedom of speech, and freedom to express my opinions. no one is forced to read this.
I will say, however, that people who read this might form an opinion BASED upon what is written here. I write stuff so that it either lets people form their own opinion, or so that it slants my way (I have, however, never lied on here, nor will I. there's no need, i post things as I see them, and why lie? the majority of people who read this are just reading it to see what is going on in my life, and lying about what is going on never accomplished anything), i.e. people see things from my side of the story.

Now. there are some instances where I will change my posts. If I offend someone I care about, or betray someone's confidance, then I will change a post.

This is my webpage to tell what I will, and I will tell it from my perspective. if you want people to see your perspective, make your own page, and stop whining to me about what I post.


Comments: Post a Comment