<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 3, 2004

Allright. someone truly vandalized my car.
"I HATE BLACK PEOPLE" across the backend in sticky lettering
vaseline on the door handles
and something that smells like amonia on the inside of my car.
Now, there are't that many people that know how to get into my car without keys.
Fewer still that would make me have to go to the effort of taking it to the cleaners and washing the insides, and getting the vaseline off the handles.
also, there was the smily face in the frost on my passenger window, not that a smily is vandalism.
I found out because raymond called me, and wanted me to come over. he was having a bad night.
I wish this would just stop. I didn't strike back.. nor am I going to.

What would have Pamela's reaction been if someone had done the stuff to her car that was done to mine? she'd freak.

Comments: Post a Comment