<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 28, 2004

how can someone be so smart
and be so dumb at the same time?
I hate him. I fucking hate him.
Ignorant ignorant ignorant genius.
that and vegitarians, they piss me off so much. screw the entire thing- screw ethical and moral principles. the "state of society to abolish state of nature" argument works for me. the only reason we developed an ethical code is so that we don't kill one another. But I am not and WILL not feel bad for eating some hapless cow! for God's sakes!
*sigh*
the vegitarians that are so concerned with abuse have a small point, though. but, If I could raise and slaughter my own damn cows, and raise them healthy and without abuse (other than the slaughter, where I would use a CO2 powered STEEL BEAM thrower at 1,000 PSI at leasT!).
good god. people piss me off so much.
I don't think I will ever get over some things. EVER.

Comments: Post a Comment