<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 28, 2007

So, the other night this guy walks into my store and says, “yeah, lemme get a pack of newpohts 100s and a single ‘rillo.”

As I waited for him to pay, I casually packed his cigarettes without thinking about it. He looked up from gathering his change together and said “yea-yeh. Thanks man, you savin’ me some trouble.”

I replied, “No problem. I would have taken the tobacco out of your cigarillo for you too, but then I decided I’d go ahead and let you do it.”

He did a double take, and said “what’d you say?”

(and I repeated myself) “I would have taken the tobacco out of your cigarillo, but I decided I’d let you do it.”

His eyes registered understanding, and then he broke out into a smile and said “yea-yeh, man, good lookin’ out!”


Comments:
f'n hilarious. :)
 
Post a Comment