<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 12, 2007

Are you a dumbass? blame your stupidity on someone else- or go sue McDonald's because you weigh 500 lbs instead of taking care of yourself. 

So, a customer walked into my place of business the other day and had the audicity to blame us for one of the STUPIDEST MISTAKES I have ever. heard. in. my. life.

In between his sputterings of stupidity I gathered that he had come into my store a few minutes before and bought a bottle of "XP Super Concentrated Fuel Injector Cleaner." I'm not really that sure what a FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER does, are you? I'm going to GUESS from reading the LABEL that it just might clean fuel injectors. If I further read the LABEL, I might even learn that it needs to be added to my gas tank when I add fuel to my car.

As I listened to this customer slobber all over himself, it became apparent that he had added the fuel injector cleaner to his RADIATOR. I don't know what the FUCK his problem was. maybe he forgot to read the clearly printed and brightly colored LABEL stuck firmly to the front of the bottle?

After a few more minutes of spasmed sentences, the customer made it clear that he had, in fact, meant to purchase a radiator sealant, which occupied the shelf space right NEXT to the fuel injector cleaner. He trembled with rage, and said he "couldn't believe that [my business] would put two different products right next to each other." (Actually, that isn't what he said at all. I can't repeat what he said- I'm not sure that I can form a sentence that badly.)
He gave me a DIRE warning that if something wasn't changed, someone else might make the same mistake that he did. He also twitched with the hope that this mistake (CLEARLY our fault) didn't cause him any more troubles than he already had.

I don't know about any of you, but If I did something that stupid, say I managed to chop my arm off with a chainsaw somehow- I wouldn't go griping to the company about how they should "make changes now to ensure that no one else is as FUCKING moronic as I am." I would be so embarrassed I would have to go hang myself- and I might find that rather difficult if I'm already missing a fucking arm. The customer I had, however, shouldn't have any trouble hanging himself. All he did was fuck up his 70s POS van even more.

I hope the next time he does something THAT stupid, he confuses Pepto-Bismol for THIS:



I hope that does the trick. This world needs a lot less morons, and they'd make it easier on all of us if they would simply take care of themselves. I don't want to have to hunt anyone down. I have better things to do with my time.

Comments:
i can't even bring to describe how happy this makes me.
 
Post a Comment