<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 25, 2007

been asked for an update... 

so, mi frater, un of duo, is getting married on sunday.

saturday I work at 373- I switched with DTox (Dustin Cox, but apparently he's Detox to some of his friends)- that way I can get an early start down to norman.

I don't know what I think. who would have thought, that a mere 6, no, 7 months after I was married, he'd decide it was time?

I like (Niaz). I think they'll be happy together.


I was just in norman, actually- this last weekend (mine, so- tuesday wednesday) and I changed his oil for him. I will say that the matrix [they] purchased is absurdly easy to maintain.

today, I changed MY oil.

I can feel the difference. no jokes.


would anyone else like an oil change? I've just got all the tools laying around anyway, might as well.

Comments:
I didn't know you were down in Norman... Why did you not call?
 
since you mentioned it..

i've made myspace pulic... so you can go and see it now. not that there is anything especially interesting on there.

and my livejournal isssss

www.sixblackcrayons.livejournal.com

have fun :)

seee youuu for... an hour on friday.
 
Post a Comment