<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 26, 2004

where the HELL are my friends to talk to, when I need them!? jesus. to make matters worse, I can't write on my novel right now, AT ALL! it's like- losing microsoft word for as long as I did- it killed something. I swear, losing two chapters- having to rewrite all that- I don't want to. I DON'T WANT TO DO IT! and that pisses me off- I didn't write all of that for nothing- even if it doesn't get published, but god dammit, it PISSES ME OFF. and it makes me tired.

But I can't sleep.
dammit, tracy, why do you have to wake up for work and class?
dammit, Michael why haven't you frigging called me! I'm going crazy here, man!
Jeez Ben, I could frigging talk to you, but NO, you have a "normal sleep schedule." jerk.


ARG!!! that didn't even BEGIN to cover it. I want to rant to the brink of dawn. I want to kill things. I want butcher paper to put all over my god damned walls with writing line outs on it. I want to write my novel scene by scene and include the details later. I WANT MY PROBLEMS TO SOLVE THEMSELVES.

One of the books I have on writing- it says that you shouldn't pound and pound on an idea when it doesn't work, you'll just get more frustrated. That's true, it really is. but at the same time, I am so frustrated right now.

I just need to relax. draw a map. spell it out.

The other problem I'm running into is a problem of time. I've started writing everything in first person present, and that's NOT how it was, before. growl.
on top of that, I don't have anything interesting to read, and I can't even seem to write another short story right now. Speaking of short stories, I wrote one and put it on the writing blog for all of you to enjoy. riiight.



Everything is spinning right now, it WILL settle down, but I'm being impatient.

Comments: Post a Comment