<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 25, 2004

it's always nice to meet new people 

So i was walking around in the commons parking lot the other night when some people ALSO walking in the parking lot stopped me and said hey. I recognized them, and they me- they are our neighbors, more or less- always sitting out on their porch. we talked out on the sidewalk for probably an hour, and they're pretty cool people. Graham, and perhaps Christine?
Anyway, they are both interested in Herpetology, so I FINALLY got to have a good conversation with someone- it was pretty fun. we just kinda chatted, got to know one another- they like poker and cards, too.
Said to come by whenever, and I might do that- or maybe invite them over here. Guys, (refering to my roommates, there) we should have a poker night, some time!

I honestly forgot to mention that I'm "taking the semester off." How silly of me- one of them is, as well. hmmmm... that's amusing to me- I don't care if people know or not.
Oh well.
Anyway, it's cool to meet new people. especially cool ones. sooo, I'll have to hang out with them some time.

Comments: Post a Comment