<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 31, 2004

listening to an old Live cd of Nirvana, and contemplating the red spot under my right eye. I apparently scratched and poked and prodded a bit too much, and now I've got a little spot that's going to be red for a while.

In other news, Albertson's called me and I have an interview on Wednesday. that's good for me- I need a job, and HAVE needed a job, for far too long. That's because I'm lazy (Thanks to me, only me and extra thanks goes to- me.) and don't really have much drive to look around that hard.

Well, I got an interview. I suppose once I get the job I'll actually have to go, won't I? crap, by saying "once I get it" I'm probably jinxing myself, but Michael seems to think my odds are pretty high- he's the one who suggested me, and I figure I can get hired if he can. :)



Comments: Post a Comment