<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 31, 2004

I got a haircut today.
It's too short now, much too short, thanks to myself- because I was cutting it.
I htought the hair buzzer wasn't set on the proper length, but no, it was clogged. sooooo.... when I did manage to get it to cut much of anything...it was waaay too short in one spot.
Too late to turn back, I had Ben shave the rest of it off for me (thanks ben. you rock. and I still think we should open a restaurant somewhere....), so now it's all at half of an inch.
It's been there before- so it's okay, but I wanted it at (or so I thought) 3/4 of an inch.

I probably want it at a little more than an inch, apparently my hair was a little longer than I thought it had been (oh well, it all hides up there, somehow).

The one good thing about hair is- it grows back out. so, in another month or so, it will be the length I want it, and that's cool for me. It's not a big deal, when you have as much sex appeal as I do, it's hard to go wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment