<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 9, 2006

I was raised in a household where, if someone tries to cut in to your conversation, or interrupt, you simply start talking louder. for that matter, if someone says something you disagree with, you simply state your opinion over theirs.

This talking on top of thing works well at home- I can't say we ALWAYS hear each other, but, hey. a lot of the time we actually do.


but it doesn't go over so well everywhere else...

and I haven't been doing it much lately.
the entire talking over thing is especially true of my brother rex. Wes recently stated that "Those who try to outhink you, and those who try to beat you by acting like they're right."
Sometimes member of my family (when dealing with one another) can be like the second statement.

eh. I was going to post more but I went to work and came back and I just didn't have it in me.


dear, I love you with (cliche) all of my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment