<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 31, 2022

 So, since my last actual posts back in 2008, a ton has happened in my life. In 2010, Tracy and I moved out to Tucson, AZ to help open the Tucson division of QT. We spent 6 years in Arizona, where Tracy got her CPA and completed her Master's Degree. Then, I left QuikTrip and we moved to Houston, TX, where Tracy transferred from Bank of Arizona to Amegy Bank. Both are part of Zion's Bancorp.

I spent almost a full year in a very dark place mentally and emotionally. Dark Souls 3 came out in April of 2016, and I logged probably 4,000 hours in a year between two platforms playing the game. Something like 8 to 10 hours PER day of nothing but playing video games. 

It was a dark place. Perhaps I'll go into more detail at some point, but the experience of leaving QT, which I've barely even touched out here, was destructive to my sense of self. It wasn't the first time that I broke myself down and had to rebuild my image of self, and it likely won't be the last.

I took a part time job at Petco, enrolled in classes at Lonestar College, and then after working there for around a year, I flipped to the Lonestar Bookstore, and then the Lonestar biology lab. I finished a very basic Associates degree- but before I could finish school, I got interested in trading stocks.

in 2018, we had a son, Rhennthyl. Then in 2020, we had a second son, Jaime. in late 2020 we made plans to list our home and we moved from TX to WA state in early 2021. We have now moved from KS, AZ, and TX in February. 

I think from here the purpose of this writing will be for me to explore what I am doing, and what I really want to do.










Comments: Post a Comment