<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sep 3, 2004

what an interesting predicament. 

Sophie, perhaps the most evil of all the Felinidae (and also the most loved, by me) I know, most definitely has complicated things massively by spilling that most atrocious of all liquids, Dihydrogen Oxide, into the keyboard of my laptop computer.

Thankfully, Ben had an extra mac keyboard, but it is old, decrepit, and has sticky keys.

Ben, I very much appreciate you allowing me to use the keyboard, but I must regretfully inform you that I have decided to use it in the following manner-

It has been set off to the LEFT of my computer, and when it is most necessary that I use it, my left hand (the undoubtedly superior hand) shoots over and pushes only the A key.

It is a most unfortunate situation, and has slowed my typing somewhat.
However, things will only get MORE unfortunate from here. I suppose that I must now send the entire device to DELL, and then they will haggle with me over percentages of my soul.


That, and the shift and S keys are making funny noises, when I touch them.


I think I said, quite a while ago, that I wouldn't mind too much if the computer broke. I wonder who I was kidding. or perhaps it's just that this specific method of error is most annoying.

Comments:
okay, so this new method of posting comments is up. I think. I had some problems getting it up, but hopefully it will work, from here on out.
 
Post a Comment